Thursday 21 March 2013

Red or Dead

New assignment time! Of course, it was new a few weeks ago ^^;
Anyways, I'm in a team with Rachel, Lexi, Sam, Sean and Dan. Basically the task is to try and promote the spirit of the company Red or Dead in a minute long film, using an old concept of Space Baby. We seem to have quite a bit of room for interpretation, so that's cool.




We've gone for a surreal, circus parade sort of atmosphere; in other words, pretty much anything goes.
Above is some concept work I did for the pdf pitch that was put together. I kinda like the background, but I know I need to practise be able to do more convincing digital paintings. My colour choices were basically governed by a thought process of 'ooo, that looks purdy!' and I basically just blitzed in and abused the brush tools. Practise practise practise.
Well, will keep ya posted as things progress.

No comments:

Post a Comment