Thursday 21 March 2013

Much needed blog update: title sequence




Wow, kay I haven't updated my blog in a while. Definitely will start keeping on top of that, as this stuff is kind of old. Basically, here's some of the stuff I did for the title sequence project. I was in a team with Alex Barnes, Nick Turner and Ben Bromley. 
As far as this project went, it gave me the nudge I needed to start using photoshop, so I'm happy with that. Because I was trying to emulate the art deco style for the backgrounds, it worked out pretty well because I don't have a clue about shading and how to use all the different filters and all that jazz, so a simple style was a good starting point. 
I want to learn how to use photoshop in greater depth, so guess I'd better start practising ;) Actually, I need to improve on my drawing skills too. What use is having a knowledge of the tools if you can't then do anything with them afterwards? 













No comments:

Post a Comment