Tuesday 27 November 2012

Title Sequence Stuff




Okay, so it's been quite a while since I've posted. And my solution to that is to upload everything in one  massive chunk :D
So up here I've got some more art deco practise/ concept art. I definitely need a lot more practise with pastels and water colours before I can achieve the effect I want with these materials.
And this here is a concept piece for the city scape. As you can see, I was pretty trigger happy with the dissolve tool, and I fudged up my layers with some of the effects, so the light looks like it's shining right through the buildings.
And this was a potential street for the crowd to be walking through. Again, my layers went a bit funny. Must learn to keep track of those.



Here's a bank vault concept

Line art for the bank interior
And the coloured image.




And these are the backgrounds I did to match the animatic. They may need tweaking. I'll just have to wait and see.

TTFN


No comments:

Post a Comment